Give this a read if you care about doing anything outside of a hermetically sealed room with filtered and chemically treated water. If you believe in science and care about what comes next these are the issues you need to keep at the forefront. This is long term planning for the place we live. If we dont have drinking water there is no point.
Here is how the officials in my area did on the Sierra Club Arizona Legislature 2010 Environmental Report Card:
- Senator Ken Cheuvront (AZ) â€“ Biography â€“ Email – Website – A
- Senator Barbara Leff (AZ)– Biography â€“ Email – Website – F
- Representative Kyrsten Sinema (AZ)- Biography – Email – Website – A
- Representative Eric Meyer (AZ)– Biography – Email – Website – A
- Representative David M. Lujan (AZ)- Biography – Email – Website – A
- Representative Adam Driggs (AZ)– Biography – Email – Website – F
Way to go Ken Cheuvront for most improved!
Senator Ken Cheuvront (D-15) improved from a â€œDâ€ on the 2009 report card to an â€œAâ€ on the 2010 report card. Senator Cheuvront helped point out the silliness of the light bulb bill and stood up for parks and clean water. His grade improved considerably this session, because he missed very few votes. We appreciate his support for environmental protection over the years as leaves the legislature after 16 years of service.